Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Woopra

376 days ago I blogged about Woopra and I'm at it again because you should use it.

It's not replacing Google Analytics or other ewb analytics tools, but, it is providing me with data I love...real-time data. You can see in real-time the visitors come to your site, click through your site pages and hopefully complete a conversion action. Here are some reasons to check it out:

1. Client engagement: one client I enabled this for as a test run is loving the tool. In fact, I'm getting the reaction I hoped for. They are looking at the data and asking questions. These questions lead to great action which has turned into sales

2. Customer Service: since you can view visitors in real time you will be able to help them as they navigate your site. Get them on the phone or live chat and you'll be able to see their exact click through path and help them complete a sale. The other side is, if you see people hitting a common stopping point then you can address the issue ASAP.

3. Marketing Campaigns: we launched an email yesterday and I was able to watch the people come in from around the world and click through the site. It was great to see hundreds of visitors hit the site at the same time and see who was buying.

Sign up for an account an install it on your site ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment