Sunday, April 13, 2008

SEO Software

Recently I was doing a google search for 'seo software' to keep abreast of any recent developments that may have occurred. I cam across SheerSEO which was the fifth listing on the first page of results. I hadn't seen them before, but, I was compelled to visit their site because the description line hit two things I was looking for: Google position and backlinks.

It turns out to be a great piece of SEO software that all internet marketers should add to their SEO toolbelt. I'm not ready to replace the other program we currently use (Web Position) because it doesn't have all the capabilities I want. However, its a web based application that provides me with data I can use when I'm out of the office and without my own computer. It can also be especially useful for small businesses that don't have large budgets or extensive SEO knowledge, but, need insight into their site's search engine performance.

Visit the site at www.sheerseo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this review, MJM.
    Please tell me what can be done to further answer your needs from this tool. I want you to use this software solely.

    Eyal Aldema
    sheerseo.com
    seo software

    ReplyDelete